We know that many times the time is a lot more important than money and lots of you wish to travel around the world by your own motorcycle and not on a rent one. That because your own motorcycle is more prepared and fit to you: soft and comfortable seat, taller windscreen, crash-bars, great suspensions, adjusted motorcycle height, side cases, top case etc. So, this is the reason why we come with our offer to you: Bring your own bike!
What does that mean? We are willing to bring your bike from wherever you are in Europe (UK, Germany, Netherland, France, Belgium etc).
How do we do that? We come with our personal van and trailer, we charge the motorcycle and equipment from your location (everything you need: helmet, jacket, pants, gloves, rain suit, boots). You just need to book your flight (to one of the Romanian International Airports – Cluj-Napoca, Targu Mures, Suceava, Iasi, Bacau and Bucharest).
What are the costs of this one-ways bike transport alternative:
- 600 euro/ bike, for a minimum of 4 motorcycle from UK(Glasgow)
- 680 euro/ bike, for a minimum of 4 motorcycle from Sueden (Stockholm)
- 620 euro/bike,for a minimum of 4 motorcycle from Ireland
- 500 euro/ bike, for a minimum of 4 motorcycles from Germany
- 450 euro/bike, for a minimum of 4 motorcycle from north Italy
- 750 euro/bike, for a minimum of 4 motorcycle from South Italy (Palermo)
- 550 euro/ bike, for a minimum of 4 motorcycles if the motorcycle comes from Netherland, Belgium
Note: We will take your motorcycle within maximum 10 working days before your trip and we will bring it back to you in maximum 10 working days after your trip is over.